Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Review: Hake & Chips at Manny's Fish Shop (Bothasig)

After the day I had yesterday, the last thing I was in the mood for was cooking. After fetching Celine, we drove past Manny's Fish Shop in Bothasig. I was actually looking at the Jumbo's Bottle Store, contemplating picking up a good bottle of red and noticed Manny's. One U-Turn later and little tyre screech, I was at the counter.

3 Hake and 1 Small Chips - R62

In & out in minutes. I must mention that small chips, in this case, is a misnomer... there are enough chips to feed a small troop of guerilla warriors fighting for the freedom to pick coconuts in Ghana.

What a package! (No girls! No!). Manny's is one of the old trusted 'when you don't feel like cooking' backout plans. The fish is always fresh and the chips are always 'slap'!

Manny's Fish Shop
(The same Centre as Jumbo's)
Bothasig

No comments: