Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Book Reviews and more...

I was checking out Exclusive Books this morning and saw a Cook Book that really caught my eye - Slow Food Bible (EAN:9780143008071).

This kind of cooking gets me all excited... To plagiarize a little from the Exclusive Books website: 'allowing the ingredients to simmer away while you get on with other things, or simply kick back and relax'

I am going to pop down to Exclusive Books this afternoon, on my way home, to buy this book. Ordinarily, I would just buy it online but I am eager to get it! Buying online takes 5 to 7 days until you have the book. I must have it NOW!

The plan is to then review the book for you, my avid blog readers. Hopefully, this will be the first of many reviews that I post on this blog site.

I am also looking into the Affiliate program with Exclusive Books to link in to my blog. This program is not available at the moment - something about internal restructuring - I have mailed them to ask when they will be back up and running. I eagerly await their answer.

Soon (hopefully) you will be able to link in to Exclusive Books directly from my blog... Nice hey?

No comments: