Thursday, December 11, 2008

News: Box of Organic Produce for Xmas!

A BIG thank you to Rocketseed for a really well thought out year end gift! Today, I received a box of Organic Produce from one of our 3rd party suppliers... I am so chuffed. Wow! This truly is in line with my blog - Fresh, organic produce - what more could you ask for?

Rocketseed is the company responsible for Coronation's email branding & auto-signatures. They also manage our bulk email distribution. Over the years, we have built up a very good relationship but never in my wildest dreams did I expect this...

The box comprises carrots, brocolli, asparagus, potatoes, corgettes (baby marrow), spinach, squash, oranges, apricots, plums! AND all organic.
Tonight, I cook up a storm! Thanks Rocketseed! I love the gift...
BTW: Boys Night is not happening tonight (for my avid blog readers)
Another BTW: I will try to find out where this was sourced and post details soonest - for those of you that are interested.

No comments: